Classes/Tutorials

Monday, November 25, 2013

Gratitude Swap Card


Last night was our stamping team meeting with the theme of thank you. I decided to combine the theme of this week as Thanksgiving into my swap card. Although I really think this card could be appropriate during other times of the year too. What do you think?

I used a bunch of items from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit. For only $19.95 you get a ton of product in this kit. I used the DSP belly band, name banner, birch paper ribbon, chocolate chip paper ribbon, linen thread, and die cut printed leaves all from the kit. Don't be fooled with the image of the kit below it is obviously not just for Thanksgiving place settings.


After making eight cards I still have quite a bit of product leftover that I hope to create into Thanksgiving and non-Thanksgiving projects. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Don't forget about the Holiday Sale - up to 50% off! Plus you can shop 24/7 from the comfort of your home and don't need to wait in line or fight someone for a parking space. Click here to shop!

Stampin' Up! supplies:
Stamps: Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Early Espresso marker & ink
Paper: Early Espresso cardstock
Other: Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit, Stampin sponge, Modern label punch, Naturals Designer buttons

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment