Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a little treat (perfect since we all eat way too much today) for family members to share today. I sincerely hope you that you have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving with your family/friends. I am grateful to be heading to my in-laws to celebrate with them. I have wonderful memories growing up heading to my aunt's to celebrate with my Mom's side of the family.

My 'skinny' bag treat is very easy to make you could crank out a bunch while watching tv. For the turkey I did use the digital download so I guess you could call this a hybrid project. I printed I think 15 turkeys on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and punched them out with my circle punch. I used scraps left over from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created kit for two of the punched elements. The thread is the wonderful Burlap ribbon (I just stocked up!) I cut it in half and then pulled off a thread at a time. Last but not least the bling is the Champagne glimmer paper for the scallop circle.

This is a cute project to start making for Christmas you can decorate the topper as an elf, Santa, reindeer, etc. I will be making a bunch for family, friends, & coworkers this holiday season. If you want to make some too you can find all the supplies listed below in my Online Store by clicking here. The 'skinny' bags are only $2.50 for 50 bags - what a bargain!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Stampin' Up! supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Early Espresso marker
Paper: Whisper White cardstock, Champagne glimmer paper
Other: Thankful Tablescape Simply Created kit, 1 1/4" Burlap ribbon, Modern label punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, Cropadile, 1" x 8" cellophane bags, Harvest of Thanks Stamp Brush set Digital Download, printer, Fall m&m's

No comments:

Post a Comment