Classes/Tutorials

Monday, November 30, 2015

Snowman Box


A few weeks ago I shared my Snowmen Hershey kiss tents CASED from my friend Brenda Quintana. They are super cute on their own, but what makes them even cuter? A coordinating gift box to package them in! For the little snowman I used Stampin' Up! Tiny Treat boxes. Since I am making a bunch of these I kept the design clean & simple. The box is pictured on its side so the design is actually the top of the box.

Christine's Tips:
When you purchase the Snow Place stamp set & Snow Friends framelits in a bundle you save 15%.

Today is the last day to take advantage of the Online Extravaganza sale! Check out the sale in my Online Store.

Stamps: Snow PlaceInk: Real Red, Memento Tuxedo black, Tangelo Twist markerPaper: Whisper White cardstock, Red & Black glimmer paperOther: Big Shot, Snow Friends framelits, multipurpose liquid glue, Simply Scored scoring board, Tiny Treat boxes, 1 3/4 Scallop circle punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, Mini glue dots



Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment