Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Treats


I saw a project online that featured rolo candies decorated with stamped leaves in a bag and I was inspired to create Thanksgiving treats for family for tomorrow. I kept this project nice and simple. I am very bummed that Stampin' Up! is going to retire the square pillow box framelits. It it so easy to put together and makes a great box for a small treat or gift.

Christine's Tips:

With the Magnetic Platform (on sale right now!) you can cut the window in the pillow box at the same time as you cut the shape of the pillow box. With the die you have to run it through the Big Shot twice to get 2 pillow box shapes to adhere to each other to make the box. After I cut the shapes I ran through the Big Shot to add some texture with the Woodland Textured embossing folder.

I hope you have a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday with your family.

Stamps: Among the Branches, Happy Scenes
Ink: Real Red, Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Square Pillow Thinlit Die, 1 1/4 Burlap ribbon, Window sheet, Mini glue dots, Word window punch, 3/4" punch, 4 x 6 cello bags, Woodland Textured embossing folder, Multipurpose liquid glue

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment