Classes/Tutorials

Monday, November 23, 2015

Autumn Wishes & Online Extravaganza!

I had my favorite time of year on the mind when I made this card a few weeks ago - November & Thanksgiving! Why is that? It is my birth month and my birthday happens to be very close to Thanksgiving which is one of my favorite meals.


Christine’s Tips:
The Woodland Textured embossing folder just screams to be colored in with a sponge dauber.


Purchase the Among the Branches stamp set & Woodland Textured embossing folder bundle and save 15%


Speaking of saving there is a HUGE Stampin' Up! sale that started today 11/23. From now through 11/30 is the annual Online Extravaganza! Today and 11/30 there are special one-day sales too. You can check out the sale items in my Online Store. There are items ranging from 20-50% off so don't miss out! Items are while supplies last.

Check back later this week when I will be sharing another Thanksgiving project!


Stamps: Among the Branches
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Memento Tuxedo black, Crumb cake
Paper: Very Vanilla cardstock, Crumb Cake cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Woodland Textured embossing folder, Sponge dauber, 1 ¼ Burlap ribbon, 2” circle punch, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, multipurpose liquid glue, Fast fuse

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment