Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Stepped-Up Happy Scenes

Earlier this week I shared a simple happy scenes card and promised I would share a stepped up happy scenes card. Here is my stepped up version. I was inspired by the card in the holiday catalog. I added dazzling diamonds to the tree by covering the tree with my two way glue pen then dumping the glitter over the tree. This card is very sparkly in person with the glimmer paper too!


Christine’s Tips:


Snip off just an edge of the Tea Lace Paper Doilies to add a feminine touch to a project.

Purchase the Happy Scenes stamp set & Hearth & Home Framelit bundle and save 15%.


Stamps: Happy Scenes
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Real Red & Mossy Meadow markers
Paper: Whisper White & Basic Black cardstock, Red & Black glimmer
Other: Big Shot, Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies, Window sheet, Glue dots, Multipurpose liquid glue, Softly falling embossing folder, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Word Window punch, Blender pen, Two way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment