Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Snowmen Hershey Kiss Tents

My friend Brenda Quintana designed these adorable Hershey kiss tents. The tutorial is free on her blog at http://qbeesquest.blogspot.com/. They are so stinkin’ adorable I can’t wait to make some more for the holiday season. My plan is to make them for my co-workers to have on our desks and some as ornaments too. I already have some ideas to package them up which I will share at a later time.

Christine’s Tips:
The snowmen are stamped, cut out and glued back to back. Use multipurpose liquid glue to adhere as you have a minute to move the project into place. When using multipurpose liquid glue a little bit really goes a long way and it is very affordable at only $4 a bottle! If you use too much it will make your fingers all sticky and you will hate it.

When you purchase the Snow Place stamp set & Snow Friends framelits in a bundle you save 15%.

Stamps: Snow Place
Ink: Real Red, Memento Tuxedo black, Tangelo Twist marker
Paper: Whisper White cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Snow Friends framelits, multipurpose liquid glue, Simply Scored scoring board

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment