Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

'Tis the Season Card

If you are looking for a Christmas card to mass produce here is one for you! I don’t even need to say much about this card as it is very clean & simple. When I stamped the tree I stamped it on scrap paper before stamping on my cardstock to get a lighter color. Then I stamped the ‘tis the season greeting in full strength. I really like the bling on this card with the red glimmer star and three rhinestones.

Christine’s Tips:
Adhere your glimmer paper with glue dots or fast fuse adhesive.


Purchase the Peaceful Pines stamp set & Perfect Pines framelits in a bundle & save 15%. This week the framelits are in our Weekly Deals too!



Stamps: Peaceful Pines
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White & Old Olive Cardstock, Red glimmer paper
Other: Big Shot, Softly Falling embossing folder, Perfect Pines framelits, Rhinestone Basic jewels, Multipurpose liquid glue, Mini glue dots

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment