Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Paper Pumpkin January 2016 Cute Conversations Treat Pouches


Another great thing about the monthly Paper Pumpkin kits is that you get instructions to make the projects as they are intended. It is wonderful to pull out some supplies and stamp without having to think about what to create since the designing is already done for you. The kit is intended for a busy person that has a lot on their plate, but wants to get creative once a month. If that is you why not sign up today while Paper Pumpkin is on sale? Visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-us/ for details. Let me know if you have any questions.

For the treat pouches I kept them as designed, but I did take it a step ahead and design a coordinating little something to tuck inside the treat pouches.

Christine’s Tip: The kit comes with double sided stickers to create the pouches. I found you need to be very gentle with them. Ask me why I know this? When peeling them off the sheet try to only hold the very edges. If you have trouble you can always fall back on a thin line of Multipurpose Adhesive glue or Tear & Tape close to the edge of the bottom heart before adhering the top heart over it.

Stop by again tomorrow when I reveal my 4th Paper Pumpkin project which happens to be what I put inside the pouches.

Stamps, Ink & Paper: January 2016 Paper Pumpkin Cute Conversations kit

Happy Stampin’,
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment