Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Paper Pumpkin January 2016 Cute Conversations Banner


This is the last project I created when I got my January 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit. I didn’t change my banner too much, but wanted to still share with you. My plan was to create two banners each with 5 hearts. One would hang in my home during the next few weeks and one to hang in my office at work. I ended up hanging the banner over my fireplace for the photo, but then moved it to over my kitchen sink. I am still deciding what to do with my work banner as I can’t put holes in the walls or doors. I might hang it outside my office door underneath my name plate and mail holder.

Christine’s Tip: For the I Love You stamp I again used my markers to ink up the Love You stamp and then added the ‘I” from the Be Mine stamp above it. As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts this week you can create lots of custom sayings with your sentiments and markers. This works especially well with the Photopolymer stamps since you can see through them! Here are a few combinations I came up with: I Love You, I (heart) U, You’re Mine, Be You, Me (heart) You, You (heart) Me, My Love, Love Me, (heart) U, Heart You. If you don’t have markers you can ink up parts of your stamps using post-it notes to cover up the letters you don’t want to ink. Just remember to remove the post-it note after you ink up and before you stamp onto your project!

I hope my post today inspires you to make something crafty. 

Stamps & Accessories: Paper Pumpkin January 2016 Cute Conversations
Ink: Watermelon Wonder (included in kit), Watermelon Wonder marker

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment