Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

XOXO Valentine Tiny Treat Boxes



I was playing around with some tiny treat boxes over this past weekend and came up with these cute & simple projects. I used my “leftover” kit pieces from the January 2016 Paper Pumpkin Cute Conversations kit and punched out hearts with the heart framelit in the Mini Treat Bags Thinlits die.

Christine’s Tip: After you punch out the hearts and banners from the Cute Conversations January 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit don’t throw away the extra pieces. You can use your punches or framelits to punch out more shapes for other projects. This makes your kit pieces go so much further. So my Tiny Treat boxes coordinate, I also took the boxes apart and punched the front bottom section with the same matching heart framelit to make a window. Make sure to use a strong adhesive like Tear & Tape to reattach the box. There are four stamped hearts on the three sides of the box and the top.

Let me know if you have any questions on today's project? Come on back tomorrow where I am going to share another cute Valentine project.

Stamps: Paper Pumpkin January 2016 Cute Conversations
Ink: Watermelon Wonder
Paper: Paper Pumpkin January 2016 Cute Conversations
Other: Tiny Treat Boxes, Window Sheet, Mini glue dots, Tear & Tape, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits die

Happy Stampin',
Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment