Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Reese's XOXO Baker's Box


 I just whipped up this treat box today for my in-laws who we are going to visit tomorrow. I shared a box the other day and I was able to fit three Reese's hearts in that one. This is the Stampin' Up! Baker's Box Thinlits die and it fits two of the Reese's hearts perfectly. Score! Plus, that leaves 1 heart for me to eat!

Christine's Tip: The Baker's Box Thinlits dies is part of the Weekly Deals this week in my Online Store. The deals come out on Tuesdays and are valid through the next Monday. This is a great way to pick up items at a discount.

Stamps: January 2016 Paper Pumpkin Cute Conversations
Ink: Watermelon Wonder
Paper: Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper
Other: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Baker's Box Thinlits dies, Mini Treat Bag Thinlit die, Tear & Tape Adhesive, Mini glue dots, Silver 1/8" ribbon

Tomorrow I am going to share the quick & easy valentine card I mailed to family.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment