Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Bermuda Bay Balloon Birthday


I made this card for my nephew who turned 7 on Sunday. Happy Birthday Daniel! I finally used a Sale-A-Bration stamp set I got for free!  The ‘to you’ comes from the stamp set Perfect Pairings you can earn for free with any Stampin’ Up! order of $50 or more placed in my Online Store by 3/31.

Stampin’ Up! employee Shannon West has started a movement to bring birthdays back by mailing birthday cards and I hope to be able to keep up with sending handmade birthday cards to my family & friends this year. Shannon even penned the hashtag #imbringingbirthdaysback. Will you join in the fun? If you want to get some friends together to have a birthday card making event let me know!

Christine’s Tips: Check out the Stampin’ Up! bundles to make your dollars stretch. When you purchase the Balloon Celebration stamp set & Balloon Bouquet punch you can save 15%.

Stamps: Balloon Celebration & Perfect Pairings
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Bermuda Bay cardstock, Crumb Cake cardstock, Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper
Other: Balloon Bouquet punch, Washi Label punch, 1 ¼” Burlap ribbon, Tear & Tape adhesive, Mini glue dots

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment