Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, March 5, 2016

10 Minute Baby Card


Happy Saturday! I am headed into my stamp area to work on some projects for the Stampers with Heart team meeting tomorrow. Confession time! I normally wait until the last minute (day before or day of) to work on my swaps. Pretty much this week after work I was pooped every night to think about crafting.

As a reminder during Sale-A-Bration until March 31st you can join the Stampin' Up! family for $99 (plus tax if applicable) and you get to pick out $155 of products! If you are interested in learning more please let me know. If you are local to the Merrimack Valley of Massachusetts you would be welcome to attend monthly team meetings run by upline Selene Kempton. She spoils us rotten with projects, prizes, business tips, etc!

This card above is one I put together very quickly in 10 minutes for my co-worker’s baby shower this week. Since I spent a while on the gift (more to come on this) and favors I felt I could cheat a little on the card. A card like this one comes together once you pick a Designer Series Paper and coordinating colors, a framelit set, and stamp set.

Christine’s Tip: When you buy a pack of Designer Series Paper don’t forget to purchase the coordinating cardstock pack too! The cardstock pack features three colors in the DSP.

 

Stamps: Petite Pairs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Sweet Lil Things Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla & Pool Party cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Baby’s First Framelits Dies, Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

All the products to make this project can be purchased in my Online Store. Don't forget to check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are shopping!

I hope you get some time to get crafty this weekend.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment