Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Baby Shower Favors


Today was the big day - a surprise baby shower for a co-worker on my team. I am sharing the baby shower favors I created over this past weekend for the event. I decided to go with quick and cute and make sour cream containers filled with Dove chocolates. 

Christine's Tip: Use a strong adhesive such as Tear & Tape when putting together sour cream containers for a strong bond. You can also crimp the edges if you have a crimper tool (retired from Stampin' Up!). For these favors I cut my Designer Series Paper to 6x6 and put adhesive on one side and one bottom then rolled the paper like a toilet paper roll. Close the edges in opposite directions and you have your sour cream container. Embellish as desired. Did you see the little pearls for eyes?

I will be showing a few more baby projects this week so come back and visit me.

I hope this post inspires you to make something crafty! If you have any questions let me know. You can find all the supplies to make this project in my Online Store.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Stamps: Petite Pairs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Sweet Li'l Things Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, & Hello Honey cardstock, 
Other: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Baby's First Framelits Dies, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Decorative Label punch, Pearl Basic jewels, Tear & Tape Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose liquid glue

No comments:

Post a Comment