Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Project Life Baby Book - Part 2

 

 

 

Here is the second part of the Project Life baby album I made for my coworker. Today I am showing the pages for months 6-12. 

If you aren’t familiar with Project Life it is a memory keeping system designed for the average non-crafty person. It is meant to get your photos off your camera or phone and into books to preserve your life’s memories. For this book I used the 6 x 8 album and pocket pages since I find this size easy to put together quickly. I cropped the images shared here so above or below them is an empty 4 x 6 area for my coworker to add a picture of her baby boy. The album will let her document the baby’s first year with pictures and journaling.

If you want to make an album of your own you can view all the Project Life collections in my Online Store. There is only about two and half weeks left of Sale-A-Bration so now is a great time to stock up on supplies for your albums. Until 3/31 with every $50 order you get to choose a Free Sale-A-Bration item. I will be stocking up on some supplies for an album for an upcoming trip in April. I hope my photos inspire you to give Project Life a try.


Let me know if you have any questions.


Products used:Kraft 6 x 8 Project Life Album, Two Variety Packs 6 x 8 Project Life Photo Pocket Pages, One 6 x 8 Project Life Envelope Page, Hello Baby Boy Project Life Card Collection, Hello Baby Project Life Accessory Pack, Project Life Journaling Pens


Happy Stampin’,Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment