Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Flowering Fields Thank You


Sale-A-Bration ends two weeks from today on Thursday, March 31st. There is a beautiful stamp set Flowering Fields you can earn for free with any $50 purchase through 3/31. Just a quick post tonight to share a simple thank you notecard  I made with this stamp set for a coworker this week. My inspiration for this card was a beautiful plant she brought me last week. I help her run a report every month and I was beyond surprised to receive such a lovely gift. Here is a photo of my inspiration:


Christine's Tips: To get a soft watercolored look on my flowers I colored with my marker on a clear block and then picked up the color with a blender pen.

Stamps: Flowering Fields & Perfect Pairings (Sale-A-Bration 2016)
Ink: Mossy Meadow & Wisteria Wonder markers
Paper: Whisper White cardstock
Other: Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes, Blender pen

Where do you get your inspiration for your projects?

Let me know if you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment