Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Bermuda Birthday Flowers


I made this card in February for a swap I was part of for the Stampers with Heart team meeting. I have given it to a few people since then for birthdays. The group is an amazing bunch of ladies and a few gents who love to papercraft. If you would like to join a meeting or our team let me know as Sale-A-Bration is a great time to join the Stampin’ Up! family. We have people who are hobby demonstrators and those who work their business full time and everything in between. The kit is on sale until 3/31 for only $99 for $155 worth of products.

The theme of the swap was flowers and I knew I wanted to play around with my Rose Garden thinlit dies. I pulled out the Shine On Designer Series Paper and thought about creating some bright Bermuda bay flowers to match the striped Bermuda Bay paper in the pack.

Christine’s Tips: Use a strong adhesive such as Tear & Tape when adhering the Shine On Designer Series Paper to your cardstock for a strong bond and hold. Use Mini glue dots to adhere vellum to your projects. In this card I put the glue dots behind the flowers and the adhesive is hidden by the rhinestones.

Stamps: Rose Wonder
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Bermuda Bay cardstock, Shine On Designer Series Paper, Vellum cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Rose Garden Thinlit dies, Multipurpose liquid glue, Rhinestone Basic jewels, Mini glue dots, Tear & Tape Adhesive, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment