Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Project Life Baby Book - Part 3

Earlier this month I shared some photos of a Project Life baby book I made for my coworker. She is due to give birth tomorrow and I am excited to see pictures of her little boy. Here are some additional pages from the book showing the accessories & envelope page.

For the first & second pages I cut a piece of vellum 6" x 8" and adhered the Project Life cards back to back:

 

Here are some pages where I used the embellishments in the accessory pack (I cut the wood banner in half with scissors):

 

 

Here is the envelope page I put in the back of the book with the extra cards, accessories, and journaling pens.


Let me know if you have any questions about Project Life? I hope my photos inspire you to give Project Life a try. You can find all the supplies used here in my Online Store.

Products used:
Kraft 6 x 8 Project Life Album, Two Variety Packs 6 x 8 Project Life Photo Pocket Pages, One 6 x 8 Project Life Envelope Page, Hello Baby Boy Project Life Card Collection, Hello Baby Project Life Accessory Pack, Project Life Journaling Pens, Vellum cardstock

Happy Stampin',
Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment