Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sale-A-Bration ends tomorrow!


Quick post tonight as I am headed out to meet a friend for dinner & stamping. I made the above treats for my family for Easter on Sunday. I used two products that are free during Sale-A-Bration which ends tomorrow Thursday, 3/31 the cute Honeycomb Happiness stamp set and the Metallics Glitter Tape. I made 18 treats and wrapped the glitter tape around the entire project putting the ends in the front so I could cover them up with the circle. I still had some of the white glitter tape left after making 18 of them! 

I wanted to share this project since I thought it would be adorable for a baby shower favor or even a party favor with changing the colors & sentiment.

Christine's Tip: Use Tear & Tape adhesive or Fast Fuse when putting together your 3D projects for a strong bond. The Mini Treat Bag Thinlit die is so easy to put together after you have your pieces cut.

I hope you liked my quick & cute Easter treats and get to create something crafty this week.

So again Sale-A-Bration ends tomorrow, Thursday, 3/31. Any $50 order you get to pick a Free item from the below. There are Weekly deals specials and special pricing on Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. Check it all out in my Online Store. Let me know if you have any questions.


Happy Stampin',
Christine

Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness (Sale-A-Bration), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Hello Honey
Paper: Mint Macaron Cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Die, Tear & Tape Adhesive, Blender Pen, 2 1/2" circle punch, Metallic Glitter Tape (Sale-A-Bration), Stampin Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment