Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Wedding Wishes


We attended my cousin Kelli's wedding last Saturday. This is the card I gave the newlyweds with the gifts. More to come this week on the gift I made for her - a Project Life album. I really love the simple elegance of this card with the black and vanilla contrast.

Christine's Tip: Don't forget to purchase the Big Shot Die Brush which helps get the small pieces of cardstock out of your intricate dies like the Rose Garden thinlits.

I hope you are enjoying the weekend and find some time to get crafty. It was 70 degrees here the other day and snow today! Welcome to spring in New England. I plan to pull out my Paper Pumpkin kit today and stamp a few projects.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Stamps: Rose Wonder
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento 
Paper: Very Vanilla & Basic Black cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Big Shot Die Brush, Pearl Basic Jewels, Rose Garden Thinlit dies, Multipurpose Liquid glue

No comments:

Post a Comment