Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Love Story Project Life Book

I just got back from a week long vacation down in New Orleans. It was so wonderful - warm weather, sleeping in, amazing music, yummy food, spending time with hubby & friends. I can't wait to get our photos printed and start working on a Project Life book to preserve our memories.

I had hoped to share this post before we left, but I ran out of time getting ready for the trip. On Easter weekend my cousin Kelli got married and I decided to put together a 6" x 8" Project Life for the newlyweds as part of our gift. I kept the book very simple as I am hoping she can add photos of the wedding or honeymoon and journaling to make it her own. Here are a few images below. Most pages just featured the beautiful cards from the Project Life Love Story Card Collection.

Front envelope page featured their save the date and invitation:


On two of the pages I cut a piece of vellum cardstock 6" x 8" and glued cards back to back. These were the only cards I glued in the entire book.

 

 

The envelope page at the back of the book holds all the extra cards I didn't use in the pages of the book, the stickers, and journaling pens.


Let me know if you have any questions about my book? You can check out all the Stampin' Up! Project Life products in my Online Store by clicking here. Stampin' Up! corporate just announced the Weekly Deals as we know them are ending on Monday, April 18th so check out the products on sale through Monday.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Products used: Kraft 6" x 8" Project Life Album, 6" x 8" Project Life Envelopes Pages, Love Story Project Life Bundle, Project Life Journaling Pens, Two Variety Packs 6" x 8" Project Life Photo Pocket Pages, Vellum 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock, Tear & Tape adhesive, Mini glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment