Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Goodbye Mini Muslin Bags


Wednesday was Administrative Professionals Day and I made up some small treat bags for the two admin teams I am part of at work. They are a wonderful group of ladies who really work their butts off each day so deserve a little something every now & then. It turned out to be a fun day since our bosses took us out for a yummy Italian lunch and I received an amazing flower arrangement from the management team. Every person that passes my desk this week has commented on the flowers.


 I choose the mini muslin bags for my coworkers since they are on the retirement list and our team has been challenged to showcase retiring products and use up our stash. Thanks for the motivation Selene and Bekka! So that is how I also choose the stamp set Something to Say, Blackberry Bliss ink, Note Tag & Itty bitty punches. Inside the bags I put 3 mini kit kats and 3 mini reese cups. Almost everyone loves a little chocolate treat. Since they are mini size it is not so guilty of an indulgence. Now the problem is I bought a giant bag at the grocery store and I still have candy left so I have to eat all the leftovers. What a problem to have!

Confession time I also woke up at 6:30am to stamp the treats on Wednesday morning before work since I may have been hooked on watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix on Tuesday night. Since I only had about 30 minutes to complete the projects start to finish I kept them pretty simple. The best part is everyone loved getting a little surprise.

Christine’s Tips: I used my Blackberry Bliss marker to only ink up the a little something words on my stamp set this way I was able to leave off the word cute. Update: the Blackberry Bliss marker is already sold out!

Products retiring:
Something to Say stamp set - on sale too! 
Mini Muslin Bags (while supplies last - on sale too!)
Note Tag punch (while supplies last)
Itty Bitty punch pack (while supplies last)
Something to Say Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!Mini Muslin Bags by Stampin' Up!
Note Tag Punch by Stampin' Up!Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack by Stampin' Up!
Other products used:
Whisper White cardstock
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Mini glue dots

Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock by Stampin' Up!Rhinestone Basic Jewels by Stampin' Up!Glue Dots by Stampin' Up!
You can order the above products in my Online Store. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment