Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Sneak Peek - Introducing Dapper Denim

It is an exciting time to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Our new annual catalog goes lives on June 1st. I can only share a photo of the front cover. So here it is for you:

Over the next week and a half before the new catalog starts I am going to give you a sneak peek of the new 2016-2018 in-colors.  I was lucky enough to play with the new colors at my upline Selene's house last week at our monthly Stampers With Heart team meeting. Today's color is Dapper Denim:


Of course don't forget with the new catalog starting it does mean we have a whole bunch of products retiring on May 31st. If you want to see what is still available please head over to my Online Store and click on Retiring Products.

I have some fun challenges involving the new catalog I am participating in & I have placed a pre-order so will be able to show you lots of new projects in June.

I'll be back on Tuesday with the next sneak peek. 

Stamps: Flower Shop & Rose Wonder
Ink: Dapper Denim (available 6/1) & Basic Gray Archival
Paper: Dapper Denim (available 6/1), Whisper White, Basic Gray cardstock
Other: Dapper Denim 3/8" Ruched Ribbon (available 6/1), Pansy Punch, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Glue dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment