Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Pop of Pink Birthday Card


Quick share for tonight. Happy Summer! I am having a hard time balancing working full time and enjoying the beautiful weather while we have it in New England. This would be a perfect card to have on hand for a summer birthday.

I have some unbelievable news to share as well. I was chosen to be a Stampin' Up! display stamper for the November Onstage event in New Jersey. I am still pinching myself. I submitted some projects earlier this month and got the word about a week and a half ago. Unfortunately I am sworn to secrecy about what I will be creating, but when the time comes I will be able to share. 

On top of that news I had created some samples to bring to an amazing catalog rollout bash my upline Selene had the weekend before last and I won a fantastic prize. The card above was one of the samples on my board. I won the color caddy that holds all your stampin ink pads & reinkers. It is a wonderful item to have in my craft space. Thank you Selene! 

Christine's Tip: The Balloon Celebration stamp set coordinates with several Stampin' Up! punches including the Balloon Bouquet punch used on my card which makes stamping and punching out a breeze. 

I'll be back on Thursday to share another summery card. 

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Stamps: Balloon Celebration
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo cardstock
Other: Balloon Bouquet punch, Pop of Pink Washi Tape, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment