Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Celebrating the 4th!


Quick post for tonight. I wanted to share my fruit & cheese tray we brought to our friends cookout yesterday. I found something similar on the Internet - strawberries, raspberries, cheese, and blueberries  for the red, white, and blue. I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July celebrating with your family or friends. I couldn't resist decorating my tray a bit with my stamping supplies. I made two celebrate picks and a larger Happy 4th skewer. It was a bit hit with the group.

Christine's Tip: Bundle & Save! When you purchase the Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Bundle you save 10%. The bundle includes the Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer stamp set & Duet Banner punch.

Supplies:
Stamps: Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Dapper Denim & Whisper White cardstock, Silver Glimmer 
Other: Duet Banner punch, Classic Label punch, Big Shot, Large Numbers Framelits Dies, Mini glue dots, 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes

I'll be back to share another project later this week.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment