Classes/Tutorials

Monday, July 18, 2016

Graduation Gift


I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We got to see some family members we don't get to see too often at a high school graduation party for my cousin. Congrats Kailee! When I had received my March 2016 Pocketful of Cheer Paper Pumpkin kit I knew it would come in handy for the perfect graduation gift - cash! With starting college I'm sure she can put the money to good use.

Sorry my photo isn't the best. I stamped the graduation caps in Bermuda Bay on the circle tags from the kit. The green rhinestones were included in the kit and covered up the holes in the tags. The only item I added was a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of each graduation cap.

Christine's Tip: Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription that is delivered to your mailbox once a month. I still love checking the mail each month to find the bright orange box and opening it up to see a surprise crafting kit. I just received my July box so stay tuned for a project or two coming soon featuring that kit. Interested in giving Paper Pumpkin a try? You can sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com and I would be grateful if you chose me as your demonstrator. If you spend over $50 by 7/31 in Stampin' Up! products you can take advantage of the Bonus Days promotion. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I hope you get to make something crafty this week. 

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Stamps: Paper Pumpkin March 2016 Pocketful of Cheer kit
Ink: Bermuda Bay included in kit
Paper: Gift card holder & mini card included in kit
Other: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment