Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Hello Pineapple!


I hope you are staying cool wherever you are in the country. It has been brutally hot here in New England the past week. Not that I am complaining as I would rather have the heat then snow. Summer is way too short around here. I have been enjoying outdoor concerts, a sand sculpting festival, lots of ice cream, and lobster rolls. I am headed down to Cape Cod over the next two weekends to soak up some more of summer.

I had made a pineapple frame I shared last month and I decided to CASE myself to create just a card with the same idea. I think it would be cute for a summer birthday or to send to anyone to just say hello. I covered my Pineapple with Wink of Stella to add some glimmer & bling. 

Christine's Tip: Bundle & Save! When you purchase the Thoughtful Banners stamp set & Duet Banner punch you can save 10%. 

In other stamping news, the Bonus Days promotion ends on July 31st. For any $50 order you place by 7/31 you will receive an email with a coupon for $5 off an August order. You can find more details in my Online Store. Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Stamps: Pineapple, Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Daffodil Delight & Emerald Envy markers
Paper: Watercolor, Emerald Envy cardstock
Other: Duet Banner punch, Clear Wink of Stella brush

No comments:

Post a Comment