Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Bundle


Happy Tuesday! I hope you are enjoying your day today. It has been a whirlwind here starting with me waking up at 5am to trek into Boston for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer kickoff breakfast with my stamping buddies Selene & Joanne and Selene's husband & daughter. We were once again inspired by the stories we heard. I am so excited to start planning our annual Stamp Out Breast Cancer Fundraiser held in October. After the breakfast I headed to work for the rest of today. Thank goodness for chai lattes to keep me caffeinated!

I wanted to share some stamping news about the Thoughtful Branches Bundle. The bundle is available starting today August 2nd. It is a beautiful Photopolymer stamp set and coordinating framelit set. Please note this bundle is available while supplies last.

The bundle price is $52.00 plus tax & shipping if applicable. The stamp set includes 23 stamps including trees, blossoms, birds, and sayings and the framelit set includes 9 coordinating die shapes.

Here is another photo including the stamp set & dies with a sample card.


You can order the bundle in my Online Store while supplies last.

Let me know if you have any questions. 

I am headed to bed early tonight after my long day. I'll share a crafty project later this week.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment