Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Paper Pumpkin What A Gem Cards


Happy Saturday! Another quick post for today. It was a long week and I am looking forward to a fun filled weekend. I broke out my July Paper Pumpkin kit on Wednesday night while I watched CMA fest on tv (ssshhhhh don't tell hubby)! 

I worked with the tags, stamp set, and twine in the kit to complete two cards. Please note I did add the Whisper White & Emerald Envy cardstock, but everything else was from the kit. This month's kit included 8 die cut gem shape boxes which I am going to save for another project. 

Christine's Tips: Think outside the box with your kit contents (hahaha no pun intended). I saw the cute tag shape and cut the tags in half and layered them on top of each other. I pulled the thick twine layers apart for my bows which I tied on the diagonal seam of the tags. I used one of the background stamps to add some texture to the bottom 1/3 of the card layer mimicking the tag design.

I hope my cards inspire you to make something crafty this weekend. 

For more information on Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! visit www.paperpumpkin.com. The corporate team puts together quick videos of the kit being assembled which are fun to watch too. Let me know if you have any questions about Paper Pumpkin.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: What A Gem July 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit
Ink: Emerald Envy (included in kit)
Paper: Whisper White & Emerald Envy cardstock (not included in kit)
Other: Paper snips, Multipurpose liquid adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment