Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, September 1, 2016

2016 Holiday Catalog is live today!

Today is the big day! The 2016 Holiday Catalog is live – woo-hoo! I look forward to sharing lots of projects with you over the next few months. I have already started working on a few Christmas items which has been weird stamping for Christmas while it is 90 degrees outside.

Today I am going to share my three favorites for Christmas:

Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle – If you follow me I am huge fan of punches. It makes my life easy to have a coordinating punch with a stamp set and as an extra bonus you save 10% when you purchase the items together. The images are stinkin’ cute – a teddy bear, santa, reindeer, eskimo, and gingerbread man plus accessories. I already showed you a birthday card with the teddy bear.

Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle
Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle
Tin of Tags project kit – I put this kit together last week mostly while sitting outside while my husband setup music equipment for a gig. My plan is to offer some ladies night classes where we will put these kits together. As an extra bonus use the tags up and you still have a wicked cute tin! The completed tin of tags would also make a great gift for someone – neighbor, coworker, teacher, hairdresser, etc.

Tin of Tags Project Kit
Tin of Tags Project Kit

Hello December Project Life album – I have been trying to take more pictures and capture more memories and Project Life is a great way to do so. I am always behind in memory keeping, but I hope to get caught up in November at a weekend retreat. Stampin’ Up! offers a simple & easy way to capture your holiday memories. I again started working on my holiday book in the last week. I am also going to use the daily cards for a calendar on my desk at work. I will share this project once it is finished.

Project Life Hello December 2016
Project Life Hello December 2016 Album Pages

If you don’t have a local demonstrator and would like a copy of the catalog please let me know.

Happy Stampin’,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment