Classes/Tutorials

Monday, September 12, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween Clear Tiny Treat Boxes!

Cookie Cutter Halloween Stampin' Up!
Cookie Cutter Halloween Stampin' Up!

Quick post for tonight. I whipped up these super simple treat boxes over the weekend for a creative challenge. I don't have any Halloween Designer Series Paper, so I used some Pumpkin Pie cardstock to make belly bands. With the belly band the recipient can slide it right off to get to the treats inside. I didn't buy any Halloween candy yet to put inside. These boxes are clear so you can see through them.

Christine's Tip: When making your belly band make sure they are not too tight so the recipient can slide it off & on easily. For these boxes the length of my cardstock was about 9.5 inches and the width 1.5 inches.
I linked the products I used on this project below. You can shop 24/7 in my Online Store. Don't forget about the current Stampin' Up! promotions:

Special Offers through 9/21 - save 25% on items in my Online Store:

SpecialOffers_Banner_Demo_Sept2016_NA

Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription BOGO sale through 10/10:

PP_BOGO_Demo-Current

Supplies:
Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween
Ink: Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Tuxedo Black Memento, Pumpkin Pie Marker
Paper: Pumpkin Pie cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, Whisper White cardstock
Other: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Blender Pen, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Stampin Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Clear Tiny Treat Boxes

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment