Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Happy Birthday Foxy Lady!

Foxy Friends Stampin' Up!
Foxy Friends Stampin' Up!
I made this card last month to mail to my sister for her birthday. I had this idea in my head to stamp a fox and use the Labeler Alphabet to spell out foxy lady so it seemed appropriate to use for a fun happy birthday wish. The Labeler Alphabet stamp set lets you customize your own messages.

 Have you seen all the great samples with the A Little Foxy Suite on Pinterest? Oh my gosh! I am in love with this little guy and all the little creatures the stamp set and punch can create.

Christine's Tips: The suite features a coordinating stamp set & punch that you can save 10% on when you purchase them together. It also features a cute 6x6 designer series paper stack, 8.5x11 cardstock pack, and ribbon. The suite is designed for cute baby critters, but you can use the creatures with any greeting for any occasion. Pulling out all the products from the suite makes creating a card a breeze. I have linked the products I used on this card below.

I hope this card inspires you to make something crafty.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment