Classes/Tutorials

Monday, September 5, 2016

Onstage is two months away!

Onstage 2016 Savings Jar
Onstage 2016 Savings JarIsn't this jar so much cuter than those savings jars you see in the stores? I had the mason jar in my craft closet with some paint brushes inside. I wanted to start collecting change from purchases to set aside for my Onstage 2016 fund. I figure if I put my change in this jar I will be less tempted to spend it at the vending machine at work on snacks. I went food shopping yesterday and bought lots of snacks so this won't happen anymore. 
I am counting down the days so I might have to make myself a calendar to match my savings jar lol! I seriously can't wait to leave for Secaucus, New Jersey. I am going to be a super busy girl until the big weekend away, but I know it will all be worth it in the end.

A few things on my Onstage 2016 to-do list:
1. Promote to Bronze Elite in September so I can be recognized at the event. This is a biggie, but I am within reach so will be working extra hard over the next few weeks.
2. Create 16 display projects for the boards. I have my sneak peek product and gave myself some time to think about the projects I want to create before I dive in. I have two months now so time to start creating.
3. Make gifties for my roomies
4. Make swaps cards to swap with other demonstrators attending the event
5. Save a few extra bucks for the Product Purchase Premiere, hotel, and meals for the weekend. The other big ticket items of airfare & registration are already paid for.

Registration for Secaucus is still open as I write this post so if you have a long wish list and would like to sign up to join my stamping team you can join us at Onstage 2016.

After the event I will have to start a fund for Onstage 2017 in Utah. I am crossing my fingers hoping the dates won't conflict with our New Orleans trip.

I linked the products I used on this project below.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment