Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, September 4, 2016

My Favorite Item for Halloween is...

Cookie Cutter Halloween Stampin' Up!
Cookie Cutter Halloween Stampin' Up!
Cookie Cutter Halloween! I am in love with these little guys. We are busy trying to soak in the sunshine of summer before Hurricane/Tropical Storm Hermine makes her way up into New England tonight/tomorrow. If it starting to feel a little cooler here. Yesterday we were up in Gloucester in the afternoon and I had my hoodie on most of the time.

I made this goodie bag out of the Kraft tag a bag gift bags. The ribbon is not glued to the bag so it can slide right off to get to the goodies inside. This would be super easy to make a bunch for trick-or-treaters or co-workers for Halloween. I did base my design on the one Stampin' Up! shared in the holiday catalog. Here is the image:


Christine's Tip: I used the banner from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Dies, but I kept the top part of my cardstock above the edge so it cut the image straight across on the top. I hope that makes sense let me know if you have any questions. Here is a visual shot of the dies in the set.


I linked the products I used below.

If you are local to Lowell, MA let me know if you would want to have a class to make these treats?

Happy Stampin',
Christine
Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment