Classes/Tutorials

Friday, October 7, 2016

12 Days of Halloween - Day 1 - Candy Treat Vase

Spooky Fun Stampin' Up!
Spooky Fun Stampin' Up!
A few years back I did a 12 days of Halloween series of posts and I am bringing it back this year. Over the next 12 days I will be sharing some cute & simple Halloween projects with you. Project # 1 is a re-purposed flower vase I have turned into a candy treat holder. I bought a huge package of mini candies over last weekend and I plan to have this vase on my desk at work this month.

This is a super simple project it only took me a few minutes to stamp the tag with 3 stamps from the Spooky Fun stamp set. I cut out my framelits the bat in Pumpkin Pie glimmer paper and the scallop circle from the circle framelits in Basic Black cardstock. Punch a hole, add some twine, and you're done!

Christine's Tips: # 1 tip is the stamp set & framelits set I used are part of a bundle and you can save 10% when you purchase them together. # 2 tip is to put both tails of your twine through the hole in your tag and then tie a cute bow.

I have linked the products I used below. I'll be back tomorrow to share my next Halloween project. Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Stamps: Spooky Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment