Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, October 8, 2016

12 Days of Halloween - Day 2 - 8x10 Frame

Spooky Fun Stampin Up
Spooky Fun Stampin' Up!
I'm back today to share a 8x10 frame I put together also for my desk at work using some of the Halloween Night suite of products from Stampin' Up! I found my inspiration for this frame from page 50 of the 2016 Holiday catalog. My frame is a little different, but has most of the same elements.

I might make a few of these to bring to an event I am headed to on Friday night. I really enjoy using my supplies to create home decor items and would love to show you how to make this frame if you are local & interested in a class let me know. You might end up seeing this frame dressed up for other holidays down the road.

Let me know if you have any questions. I linked the products I used on the frame below.

I hope you find some time this weekend to get crafty!

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Spooky Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment