Classes/Tutorials

Friday, October 28, 2016

12 Days of Halloween - Day 10 - Cookie Cutter Halloween Ninja Card

Cookie Cutter Halloween Stampin Up
Cookie Cutter Halloween Stampin Up
I have seen a few other demonstrators share cards on a Facebook group turning the mummy from the Cookie Cutter Halloween mummy stamp set into a ninja by stamping him and coloring him in with black ink. I had to try this idea to send a card to my nephew for Halloween.

I have to say Stampin’ Up! hit the ball out of the park with the Cookie Cutter stamp sets & a coordinating punch this holiday season. I am going to be sharing a bunch of Cookie Cutter Christmas ideas over the next few weeks once I get past the next week of stamping events. I have been burning the candle at both ends preparing for our Stamp Out Breast Cancer Fundraiser this weekend and Stampin’ Up!’s Onstage event the weekend after. I can’t complain though since I love what I do!

Want to make this card?
1.       Stamp your mummy on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and punch him out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
2.       Color him in with a Basic Black marker & Blushing Bride marker
3.       Score a piece of 8.5” x 11” Whisper White cardstock in half at 4.25” and then cut it at 5.5” to get your card base
4.       Cut a piece of Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper at 3 3/4" x 5" and stamp trick or treat image. It reminded me of graffiti on a wall.
5. Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock 3 3/4" x 3" and cut out with the Big Shot & tree from the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies then adhere to your DSP layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
6.       Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock at 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" and adhere to your DSP layer then adhere to your white card base
7.       Add your ninja with Stampin’ Dimensionals
8. Cut a bat out of a scrap of Basic Black cardstock from the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies on your Big Shot

I linked the products I used below. Let me know if you have any questions.

Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween & Spooky Fun
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Basic Black Marker, Blushing Bride Marker
Paper: Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper, Basic Black Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Simply Scored, Stampin' Trimmer, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment