Classes/Tutorials

Monday, October 31, 2016

12 Days of Halloween - Day 11 - Cello Bag Eyeballs

2" x 8" Cello Bag Eyeballs
2" x 8" Cello Bag Eyeballs
I am a day behind so I am going to post twice today to make up for it. I was recovering yesterday from a very successful Stamp Out Breast Cancer Fundraiser where I am so thrilled to share we raised over $6,000 for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Boston. It was an amazing day and I would again like to thank my family & friends for donating and attending.

I also locked myself in my craft area for most of the day yesterday to finish working on my display samples for Saturday’s Onstage event in New Jersey. I am so excited for the event and a wee bit nervous for the attendees to see my samples. I hope my work is up-to-par with the others. This is my first time being a display stamper for a Stampin’ Up! corporate event and I am beyond thrilled I was chosen to participate.

My cello bag eyeballs is a super simple treat I made up for some of my co-workers for Halloween. I made some bags with eyeballs and some with skulls. I bought the candy at Dollar Tree it is made by Palmer chocolates. These could not be easier. I used leftover tags from the September Paper Pumpkin kit and added the candy to our 2" x 8"cello bags and tied off with the Halloween Night Baker’s Twine.

There was so much candy flowing at work today. I am going to squirrel some of it away for the rest of the week since I am sick of looking at it. Our Senior Management team made the rounds with candy bowls in the building and some of my coworkers came around with goody bags too. Hopefully we have lots of trick-or-treaters tonight and all my candy at home goes. Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

I linked the products I used below. Let me know if you have any questions.

Stamps: Paper Pumpkin September 2016 Kit Something Good To Eat
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper: Tag from Paper Pumpkin September 2016 Kit
Other: 2” x 8” Cello Bag, Halloween Night Baker’s Twine

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment