Classes/Tutorials

Monday, October 31, 2016

12 Days of Halloween - Day 12 - Extra Large Sour Cream Container

Cookie Cutter Halloween Stampin Up
Cookie Cutter Halloween Stampin Up
Sometime in the past year or so I remember seeing an extra large sour cream container shared by one of the Stampin’ Up! Artisans. They are an elite team of demonstrators from around the world who share amazing projects on their blogs semi-monthly. They always inspire me with their creations.

Sour cream containers are traditionally made from a 6” x 6” or smaller piece of our Designer Series Paper and are perfect to hold a small amount of candy or a small gift. I decided to create an extra large sour cream container for my hubby for Halloween and fill it with our leftover Halloween candy for trick-or-treaters. This extra large sour cream container is made with a piece of 12" x 12" paper and holds 10 fun size twix bars with room for more.

I linked the products I used below. Let me know if you have any questions.

Supplies:
Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Pumpkin Pie marker
Paper: Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper, Whisper White Cardstock
Other: Halloween Night Baker's Twine, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Tear & Tape Adhesive

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment