Classes/Tutorials

Monday, November 7, 2016

Sneak Peek! Sending Love Suite of Cards

Hi all! I got back yesterday from Onstage in Secaucus, New Jersey. If you were at the event you might recognize the projects I am sharing this week. Onstage was a blast and I was so tired I slept about 10 hours last night to recover. Unfortunately I picked up a little cold along the way. It was so much fun spending time with great friends and meeting new friends. I was honored to be selected to be a display stamper back in June and I created 15 projects for the event and I will be sharing those projects throughout this week. Any Stampin' Demonstrator can apply to be a display stamper and I am looking forward to applying for the April Onstage event.

Today's projects are a set of 4 cards which will be my card class in January. The Sending Love suite of products includes the Sealed with Love photopolymer stamp set, Love Notes Framelits Dies, Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack, Sending Love Glassine Sheets, Sending Love Embellishments, Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack, Mini Paper Clips Combo Pack, and Real Red Cardstock. The suite is on pages 14-15 of the 2017 Occasions catalog. Products will be available January 4, 2017.

Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
I linked the products I used below. The Sending Love suite of products will be available for purchase in my Online Store on January 4, 2017. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll be back tomorrow to show you round two of my display projects.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Sealed with Love (available 1/4/17)
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (available 1/4/17)
Other: Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits Dies, 2" Circle Punch, Real Red 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Snail Adhesive, Fast Fuse Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment