Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Sneak Peek! Sending Love Suite of Mini Cards

Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Hi all! I’m back today to share my second sneak peek in my series this week showing my projects from being a display stamper for this past weekend’s Onstage in Secaucus, New Jersey. I again used the Sending Love suite of products on my samples and I incorporated the Love Notes Framelits Dies set to make a set of mini 3” x 3” cards. The matching envelopes were made with the envelope punch board and new glassine sheets. The Sending Love suite will be available in the 2017 Occasions catalog starting January 4, 2017.

Here is a closer look at each card:

Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!

 I linked the products I used below. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be back tomorrow to show you some more sneak peek projects.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Sealed with Love (available 1/4/17)
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock & Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (available 1/4/17)
Other: Big Shot, Love Notes Framelits Dies (available 1/4/1/7), Sending Love Glassine Sheets (available 1/4/17), Real Red 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Envelope Punch Board

No comments:

Post a Comment