Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

12 Days of Halloween - Day 4 - Spooky Fun Halloween Card

Spooky Fun Stampin Up
Spooky Fun Stampin' Up!
Back with day 4 of my 12 days of Halloween posts. I decided to share a card that I have mass produced to create 50 of them for my vendor event on Friday night. Anybody you joins my mailing list or enters my door prize will receive this card.

Since I made 50 of these I kept them pretty simple showing off the baker's twine, designer series paper, glimmer paper, and stamp. Change up the colors and sentiment this is an easy card for any occasion or holiday.

Step-by-step instructions:
1. Score a piece of 8.5"x11" Pumpkin Pie cardstock at 4 1/4" on the short side and then cut in half at 5 1/2" to make two card bases
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5"
3. Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
4. Cut a bat from Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper using the Big Shot & Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies
5. Punch a 1 3/4" circle from the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper (polka dot)
6. Punch a 2" circle from Basic Black cardstock and adhere circles together with snail adhesive
7. Stamp the Happy Halloween sentiment in the lower right corner of the white layer
8. Adhere the white and black layers together with fast fuse adhesive
9. Add a strip of baker's twine across the middle of the card and adhere with mini glue dots
10. Add the circle over the baker's twine with stampin' dimensionals
11. Make a bow and add to the left of the circle with a mini glue dot
12. Add the bat to the circle using a glue dot
13. Adhere the layer to the card base with multipurpose liquid adhesive

You can purchase all the supplies to make this card in my Online Store. I have linked the products I used below. Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Spooky Fun
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper: Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper, Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper
Other: Big Shot, Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Halloween Night Baker's Twine, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Fast Fuse Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment