|Spooky Fun Stampin' Up!|
Since I made 50 of these I kept them pretty simple showing off the baker's twine, designer series paper, glimmer paper, and stamp. Change up the colors and sentiment this is an easy card for any occasion or holiday.
1. Score a piece of 8.5"x11" Pumpkin Pie cardstock at 4 1/4" on the short side and then cut in half at 5 1/2" to make two card bases
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5"
3. Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
4. Cut a bat from Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper using the Big Shot & Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies
5. Punch a 1 3/4" circle from the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper (polka dot)
6. Punch a 2" circle from Basic Black cardstock and adhere circles together with snail adhesive
7. Stamp the Happy Halloween sentiment in the lower right corner of the white layer
8. Adhere the white and black layers together with fast fuse adhesive
9. Add a strip of baker's twine across the middle of the card and adhere with mini glue dots
10. Add the circle over the baker's twine with stampin' dimensionals
11. Make a bow and add to the left of the circle with a mini glue dot
12. Add the bat to the circle using a glue dot
13. Adhere the layer to the card base with multipurpose liquid adhesive
You can purchase all the supplies to make this card in my Online Store. I have linked the products I used below. Let me know if you have any questions.
Stamps: Spooky Fun
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper: Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper, Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper
Other: Big Shot, Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Halloween Night Baker's Twine, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Fast Fuse Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue