Classes/Tutorials

Monday, October 17, 2016

12 Days of Halloween - Day 5 - Cookie Cutter Halloween Card

Cookie Cutter Halloween Stampin Up
Cookie Cutter Halloween Stampin Up
So I had an event this past Friday night and got a little off track with my Halloween posts. So I will be catching up over the next week. Today's post is a card I made over the weekend for a thank you for a customer order. I made this for a creative challenge where the criteria was a thank you card on a notecard. Have you checked out the note cards in my Online Store? They are a great deal as you receive 20 cards with envelopes for $6 and they are all cut & scored for you.

I kept my card simple just adding a layer of the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper in the pumpkin grid pattern, Halloween Night Baker's twine, a punched sentiment, and a punched scarecrow. I colored the scarecrow with a blender pen and my ink pads on watercolor paper.

Christine's Tip: If you have never tried watercoloring with blender pens you want to squeeze your ink pad while it is closed then open it up and pick up some color with your blender pen in the lid of the ink pad. You can control how dark or light you want with your coloring. It reminds me of coloring with crayons when I was a kid which I loved.

I have linked the products I used on my card below. Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween & Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Real Red, Dapper Denim, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper & Watercolor
Other: Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Classic Label Punch, Blender Pen, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Halloween Night Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment