Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

12 Days of Halloween - Day 6 - Paper Pumpkin Test Tubes

Paper Pumpkin September 2016 Stampin Up
Paper Pumpkin September 2016 Stampin Up
I'm back tonight with day 6 of my 12 days of Halloween posts. Today I am sharing some cute test tube treats. The test tubes came in the September 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit called Something Good to Eat. They are the perfect size to hold m&m candies, skittles, tic tacs, etc. When I was at the store last week I couldn't find any Fall m&m's so I had to settle for the regular ones.

I made these up to bring to my vendor event last Friday night. Instead of using the twine that came with the kit, I substituted the Halloween Night Baker's Twine.

Christine's Tips: Punch a hole in your tag then thread both ends up through the hole and tie your twine in a cute bow. To get the tags to stay in place glue dot them to the test tube.

I just received my November Paper Pumpkin kit this week and it is super cute fall shaker cards. You can sign up for a monthly or prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription here. Did you know if you are a subscription holder you can also purchase refills of the kits? I am offering a monthly Paper Pumpkin class if you want details let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
September 2016 Something Good To Eat Paper Pumpkin kit, Halloween Night Baker's Twine, Mini Glue Dots, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad


No comments:

Post a Comment