|Spooky Fun Stampin Up|
Want to make this card?
1. Stamp the bat, eek, pumpkin face, and spider on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
2. Punch out the images with a 3/4" circle punch
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5" and stamp Happy Halloween in lower right corner with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
4. Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" and adhere to white layer with Fast Fuse adhesive
5. Take a piece of 8 1/2" x 11" Whisper White cardstock and score it at 4 1/4" then cut it at 5 1/2" to get your card base - you will get two card bases from one sheet of cardstock.
6. Cut four pieces of Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper at 1" x 2" then punch one end of them with the Banner Triple Punch and add them to the white layer mimicking a banner
7. Adhere the stamped circle imaged on the banners with Stampin' Dimensionals
7. Make two bows with the Halloween Night Baker's Twine & add to the left & right corners of the banner with glue dots
I linked the products I used below. I am busy this week preparing for our annual Stamp Out Breast Cancer fundraiser, but I will be sharing a few more Halloween projects.
Stamps: Spooky Fun
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper
Other: Banner Triple Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Fast Fuse Adhesive, Stampin Dimensionals, Halloween Night Baker's Twine, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue