Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, October 23, 2016

12 Days of Halloween - Day 8 - Cookie Cutter Halloween Granola Bar Treat

Cookie Cutter Halloween Stampin Up

Cookie Cutter Halloween Stampin Up

I'm back today to share my 8th post in my Halloween series. I always have granola bars in the house to take to work for a snack. My favorite lately is the protein bars from Nature Valley. Yum! Of course the last time we went to BJ's Wholesale Club we had a coupon for Annie's products so I bought a pack of the Chocolate chip granola bars.

I got to thinking the other day that our 2" x 8" cello bags would be the perfect size for granola bars! I haven't googled yet to see if someone else made this discovery too. So this is a super simple 5 minute project and would be a great alternative to giving trick-or-treaters or classmates candy. A certified organic granola bar at least is a wee bit healthier.

Want to make this project?
1. Stamp the skeleton from Cookie Cutter Halloween on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Tip: I cut my cardstock into 2" strips to save on waste.
2. Punch him out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
3. Punch out a heart with Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper & the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
4. Roll up a mini glue got and add the heart to your skeleton
5. Add your granola bar to a 2" x 8" cello bag
6. Tie a bow with the Halloween Night Baker's Twine at the top of your bag. Tip: I like to double up this baker's twine.
7. Add your skeleton towards the bottom with Stampin' Dimensionals

Let me know if you have any questions about this project. I linked the products I used below.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment