Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, October 1, 2016

World Card Making Day & October Special Offers!

World Card Making Day
Happy October and to my Stampin' Up! friends Happy New Year! Super quick post as I am running out the door to visit my father-in-law. Today is World Card Making Day and Stampin' Up! announced a special 5 day sale. My favorite out of the special sale items is the lovely Designer Tin of Cards project kit. The tin is perfect to have at my desk at work all year long stocked with some cards for sale.

There is another sale running the entire month on our gorgeous Designer Series Paper. When you purchase 3 packs of paper you will receive a pack free. Wowza! This includes holiday papers as well if you want to stock up for Christmas cards.

Let me know if you have any questions about the specials. You can check out the sales in my Online Store.

In honor of World Card Making Day I was working on 50 Halloween cards this morning for an event later this month. I will share more details later this week.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment