Classes/Tutorials

Monday, September 26, 2016

Simple Christmas Cards with Tin of Tags

Tin of Tags Stampin' Up!
Tin of Tags Stampin' Up!

Quick post for tonight. I made 10 of these cards over the past few days (5 of each) to have for some Christmas card class samples. It has been a busy weekend celebrating my hubby's birthday. He had to work for a few hours in the morning, afternoon and late evening on his birthday, but we were able to spend a few hours in the late afternoon at the Beantown Jazz Festival in Boston. After his band show Saturday we drove to Cape Cod so we could attend the Scallop Festival yesterday and hear our friend's band play. I took today off my day job so we could stay on Cape Cod and come home this afternoon.

As of yesterday there are less than 3 months until Christmas! I am holding Christmas Card classes in October and November so if you are reading this post and live local please let me know. Card classes are $15 for 4 cards or free with a qualifying order. I am also offering the Tin of Tags class for $30 where you can make 30 Christmas cards. The two cards above feature the Tin of Tags stamp set that coordinates with the tin of tags project kit. It is a super cute stamp set for cards!

I would love to know if you have started working on your Christmas cards yet? Let me know if you would like to host a fun night of stamping with friends. I have linked the products I used on my cards below.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Tin of Tags
Ink: Real Red & Dapper Denim
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Dapper Denim Cardstock, Silver Glimmer Paper
Other: Big Shot, Softly Falling Textured  Impressions Embossing Folder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Stamping Sponge, Silver 1/8" ribbon, Real Red 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Fast Fuse Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment