Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Jar of Cheer Card

Jar of Cheer Stampin' Up!
Jar of Cheer Stampin' Up!

Quick post for tonight. I made this card earlier tonight when I got home from work. It was made for a fall color challenge. I am loving challenges lately to get the creativity flowing. Three of the colors in the challenge were Real Red, Crushed Curry, and Pear Pizzazz. I immediately thought of the candle stamp in the Jar of Cheer stamp set in the holiday catalog. The stamps are colored with a blender pen. On the tree I blended darker at the top and lighter on the bottom.

Christine's Tip: I die cut jars out of window sheets to go over my stamped jars. I adhered two glue dots at the top of the jar window sheets and hid the adhesive with the lids of the jars.

I linked the products I used to make this card below. This card would be easy to mass produce for holiday cards. Don't forget tomorrow is the last day to save on the Special Offers sale in my Online Store. 
Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Jar of Cheer
Ink: Basic Gray Archival, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: 
Whisper White cardstock & Red Glimmer Paper
Other: Big Shot, Everyday Jar Framelits Dies, Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Window Sheets, Blender Pen, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment